| Additional Information
Location: Town of Philipstown, Putnam County, New York, 8/10 of a mile west of the Taconic State Parkway.
Remains believed to be at location for approximately 20 months.
- A dress shirt with red, yellow, and blue stripes.
- 3 pairs of pants (dungaree shorts, beige corduroy shorts, and green army type long pants).
- 4 pairs of underwear, size 34.
- 3 Pairs White socks and dark brown Dunham work boots,well worn, size 10.
- Also found with the remains were dental floss, a hair comb, two plastic prayer cards and a map of the New York/New Jersey areas.