New York State Police Contacts
By Mail:New York State Police
1220 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12226-2252
Due to the volume of e-mail received, we may not be able to respond to all inquiries. If your need for information is urgent, please contact your local Troop Headquarters.
If, after reading the information posted in the following sections, you have a specific comment or wish to make a direct inquiry, send an e-mail to:
- Compliments or Complaints
- Crime Victims
- Employee Staffing/Personnel
- Firearms - Pistol Permit Bureau
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Public Information Office
- NYS VICAP Representatives
- Recruitment - To ask a question about becoming a Trooper.
- School & Community Outreach Coordinators
- SAFENYS / Crime Watch - To report any suspicious activities related to terrorist or criminal activity, or if you are or know a victim of such activity.
- Traffic Management Center
- Troop Information - To contact a specific New York State Police Troop, Zone, or Station.
- Traffic and Highway Safety - To ask a question about a traffic ticket.
For general information about the New York State Police, send an e-mail to the New York State Police.